2016-Present | Portland, OR
Game + Experience Design
- Game and immersive experience design within virtual reality platforms. Projects focusing on space exploration and humanity's place in the cosmos, as well as exploring new forms of digital interaction. Launched titles: HOME: Our Journey [Steam], Make for the Waves [AirConsole]
2011-2016, 2022-Present | Portland, OR
In 2011, I co-founded a company with my good friend to allow people, mostly teens, to create unique photo-friendship bracelets using their digital photos. Two per order, One to Wear One to Share®.
- Built a dedicated team and registered over 100k user accounts, grew a thriving community of over 200k social media followers, and sold 120k+ bracelets worldwide. Day-to-day operations included but were not limited to UX/UI design, physical product design, marketing strategy and scheduling, negotiating vendor contracts, brand development, customer support, bookkeeping, operations, general task management, and playing in the intersection of face-to-face and digital connections between human beings. Currently consulting for a relaunch of the brand.
The Voter Journey People,
2020-2021 | Portland, OR
A digital strategy, branding, outreach and content firm
- Worked for local political campaigns, including Gresham City Councilor Eddie Morales’ mayoral campaign, doing digital organizing. Managing their digital voter file within NGP VAN, setting up and running Zoom meetings, data entry, and other data organization.
Obama for America,
New Media Producer
2008 | Tampa, FL
A political campaign that promised to change status quo politics and offered hope for a new, progressive era
- Worked in the Florida campaign HQ. Planned and shot video content, including interviews with campaign surrogates and daily media for the campaign's YouTube channel. Designed event flyers, posters, and other campaign literature to encourage voter registration and "get-out-the-vote" campaigns, and authored and maintained content for the Florida website and other social media channels as part of the larger national campaign strategy. Registered 125k more voters than Republicans in our district and flipped the historically Republican Hillsborough County by a 7-point margin.
2007-2008 | Los Angeles, CA
A full-service talent and literary agency with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Washington D.C., and London
- Assistant to Paul Hook, Partner and current Head of Motion Picture Production. Managed his and clients' calendars, scheduled meetings, drafted submission letters, rolled calls, created presentations, drafted script coverage, compiled lists of suitable talent for various projects, including films and television series, and other day-to-day operations.
Web Design & Graphic Artist
2004-2008 | Palo Alto, CA
- Developed and maintained Stanford’s Institute for Institute for Diversity in the Arts and Committee On Black Performing Arts websites, requiring regular Flash and HTML authoring. Worked with then Program Administrator Elena Becks to create creative materials for web and print.
University of Southern California
2007 | Los Angeles, CA
Bachelor of Arts in Film Production, School of Cinematic Arts
Administration expertise with both macOS and Windows OS
Proficiency bonus with:
Adobe Photoshop, Google Suite, MS Suite, Final Cut Pro, Avid, Pro Tools, Filemaker
- Precinct Committee Person and Neighborhood Liaison for House District 43
- NGP VAN Coordinator for the Democratic Party of Multnomah County
- SCC and CD3 Delegate for the Democratic Party of Oregon and DPO Executive Committee Member.