Game + Experience Design
2016-Present | Portland, OR
A website to host all of my past and current projects
- Exploring the world of game design, programming, and immersive experience design within virtual reality platforms. Projects surrounding humanity's place in the cosmos and playing with new forms of digital interaction.
2011-2016 | Portland, OR
A digitally curated photo-friendship bracelet designed to provide a fun, new method of expressing friendship, community and tribe through a physical expression of digital moments
- Built a dedicated team and were able to register over 100k user accounts, grew a thriving community of over 200k social media followers, and sold 120k+ bracelets worldwide. Day-to-day operations included but were not limited to: UX/UI design, physical product design, marketing strategy and scheduling, negotiating vendor contracts, brand development, customer support, bookkeeping, operations and general task management.
Obama for America,
New Media Producer
2008 | Tampa, FL
A political campaign that promised to change status quo politics and offered hope for a new, progressive era
- Worked as part of the 5 member new media team in the Florida campaign HQ. Registered 125k more voters than Republicans in our district, and flipped the historically Republican Hillsborough County by a 7-point margin. Planned and shot video content, including interviews with campaign surrogates and daily media for the campaign's YouTube channel. Designed event flyers, posters, and other campaign literature to encourage voter registration and "get-out-the-vote" campaigns, and authored and maintained content for the Florida website and other social media channels as part of the larger national campaign strategy.
2007-2008 | Los Angeles, CA
A full-service talent and literary agency with offices in Los Angeles, New York, Washington D.C., and London
- Assistant to Paul Hook, Partner and current Head of Motion Picture Production. Managed his and clients' calendars, scheduled meetings, drafted submission letters, rolled calls, created presentations, drafted script coverage, compiled lists of suitable talent for various projects including films and television series, and other day-to-day operations.
Web Design & Graphic Artist
2004-2008 | Palo Alto, CA
- Developed and maintained Stanford’s Institute for Diversity in the Arts and Committee On Black Performing Arts websites, requiring regular Flash and HTML authoring. Worked with then Program Administrator, Elena Becks, to create creative materials for web and print.
University of Southern California
2007 | Los Angeles, CA
Bachelor of Arts in Film Production, School of Cinematic Arts
Administration expertise with both macOS and Windows OS
Proficiency bonus with:
Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Final Cut Pro, Avid, Pro Tools
Precinct Committee Person and Neighborhood Liaison for House District 44, and NGP VAN Coordinator for the Democratic Party of Multnomah County